Monday 19 December 2011

Barbara Kruger Assignment



1. What do you see in this piece of art (describe it)?

In this piece of art I see, spots of creativity in a boring society, when the building is poping out of the crowd, to me I see creativity coming out, and we should encourage different people to come out, and change society. It's the different people that shape the future.

2. What kind of message did you try to give in this piece of art?

The kind of message that I am trying to give in thgis piece of art is that creativity is the key to a brighter world, when I said "Demand red in a black & white world" It means that people need to stand up and demand change, we will not change anything for the future if we don't fight for it.

3. Do you like or dislike this piece of art?  Why?

In my personally opinion like this piece of art because, it's original, creativity, and inspiring. I also like the message that goes with this piece of art. I find it to be true, inspiring, and motivating because, we have to stand up and fight for a better and more creativity world.

No comments:

Post a Comment