Friday 20 January 2012

Yearbook Summative!






1. What do you like most about your designs? (Four sentences)

What I like most about my yearbook pages is, the old textured paper, I feel that it brings that old time feeling to my yearbook. What I also liked about my yearbook is the brushes that I added to each page, that ink splatters, and the coffee stains really bring the texture out. As well the font of each page, although I should have keep the font all the same, but I decided to do different fonts for each page, which I thought turned out pretty good.

2. What do you think could be improved about your designs? (Four sentences)

What I think could be improved about my design is that, I could have stuck with one font, it would have made it easier. I could have also photoshoped my pictures better like erase them with more detail. I think also I should have spent more time on the general layout of my yearbook, and picking out better frames for the second page, so that it matched that old time feel.

3. What do you think makes your designs unique and competitive to be selected for the real yearbook design? (Four sentences)

What I think makes my designs unique and competitive to be selected for the real yearbook is that, I personally have never seen a renaissance looking type of yearbook, and I think that it would be interesting to see, obviously in more detail than my yearbook. I think that it would be very different, creative, and unique to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment